[xcrysden] Load a state with isosurface expanded to whole structure

Uday Panta upanta at ucmerced.edu
Tue Aug 13 22:49:43 CEST 2024

Hi,
I'm trying to batch render hundreds of isosurfaces. I use a state file to a load specific angle and isovalue with --state along with --print to directly print to a png file. But I can't get the isosurface to load over the whole structure, instead it loads only on a unit cell. Even when I do not use --print, it loads the isosurface only on a unit cell and the "Isosurface/Property-plane Controls" dialog box appears with all the right options already selected. Expand isosurface is set to "to whole structure" as I want it to be. But I need to click on the "submit" button manually to see the effect on the whole structure. Is there a way I can automate this? Maybe edit something on the state file? I'm using version 1.6.2 on linux.

Best,
Uday
Dept. of Physics
University of California, Merced